Cotton Barely Zero Spaghetti Strap Bra + Brief Set
(This set bundle includes one Barely Zero Cotton Spaghetti Strap Bra & Mid Waist Brief in the color of your choice.)
Barely Zero is softer and more colorful than ever: introducing the Barely Zero Cotton Spaghetti Strap Bra and Mid Waist Brief from our 2022 Spring & Summer Collection!
The close, adaptive fit you know and love is now available in new colors and made from a new comfort-first, extra skin-friendly blend of Supima® cotton, CloudFit© nylon, & TENCEL™ Modal - perfect for staying cool and comfortable no matter where you go this spring & summer.
- Materials & Care
- Shipping & Returns
• A close, comfortable fit that doesn't dig in or show lines. Bra features adjustable shoulder straps, removable chest padding, and no uncomfortable back buckle. Brief features a classic full-coverage mid-waist cut and 100% Supima® cotton lining.
• Made from an improved ultra-soft, ultra-elastic fabric blend for a great fit and all-day skin comfort. Now with a new anti-pilling weave!
• Comfortably adapts to fit anyone in the following ranges: bra: 31.5"- 41.5” upper bust, 25.5" - 35.5" lower bust, and A-D cup sizes; brief: 24-34.5" waist and 31.5-39.5" hips (approximately standard size S-XL).
• Materials: Bra: 28% TENCEL™ Modal, 27% CloudFit© nylon, 26% Spandex, 19% Supima®cotton; ships in easy-to-reuse environmentally-friendly packaging made from 100% post-consumer materials. Brief: 28% TENCEL™ Modal, 27% CloudFit© nylon, 26% Spandex, 19% Supima® cotton; lining: 100% Supima® cotton
• To preserve and lengthen its wear-life, we strongly recommend handwashing your Barely Zero. Dissolve a gentle detergent in cold water (86°F/30°C max) and fully immerse the underwear. Gently press/knead it, then rinse (soak no longer than 5 minutes). Hang or lay flat to dry in a cool, shaded place. If you choose to use a washing machine, please use a laundry bag.
• Free Shipping on US orders of $50+.
• Free returns within 30 days! You can review our shipping and returns policy here.
Questions? Email us!