Barely Zero Fixed Cup Clasp Bra
The latest in our Barely Zero Collection innovations, the Barely Zero Fixed Cup Clasp Bra introduces Flo Support™ and Bisous Cups™, two new fabric technologies that allow for greater stability, support, and comfort than ever before.
This Barely Zero bra is available in two adaptive sizes for a range of body types — and as always, with Barely Zero Your Size Is The Size.
- Materials & Care
- Shipping & Returns
• Features adjustable spaghetti straps and a convenient triple-hook back clasp for easy on-and-off.
• Flo Support™: lower band lined with food-grade silicone in a distinct water-ripple pattern to support and improve breathability and skin comfort.
• Bisous Cups™: crease-resistant, non-removable laminated cups designed to better fit your natural curves.
• Made from our highly-elastic blend of CloudFit© & Spandex in two sizes: XS-S for those who normally wear A-C cups, and M-L for those who wear up to a D cup.
• Materials: outer: 70% CloudFit© nylon blend, 30% Spandex; cup lining: 86% polyester, 14% Spandex
• To preserve and lengthen its wear-life, we strongly recommend handwashing your Barely Zero. Dissolve a gentle detergent in cold water (86°F/30°C max) and fully immerse the underwear. Gently press/knead it, then rinse (soak no longer than 5 minutes). Hang or lay flat to dry in a cool, shaded place. If you choose to use a washing machine, please use a laundry bag.
• Free Shipping on US orders of $50+.
• Free returns within 30 days! You can review our shipping and returns policy here.
Questions? Email us!